Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who knew sunburns, blisters, dust, and dirt could be so fun?

So basically I have been gone at trek and efy for the past two weeks, and let me tell ya, both of them were amazing and so so so much fun.
Let me start with trek, then I will do efy on the next post....
Trek was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I was dirty, sunburned, blistered, hiking in a dress, and tired, but I didn't even care one bit, and it was so worth it. I loved every second of it, and I didn't want to come home. I think it's the funnest thing I have done all summer long. I had the greatest family, and we bonded so much. We stayed up until 2 in the morning the last night playing games and talking. We had so much fun together everyday. It really felt like we were a true family, and I love them so much. I miss them already, and it's only been a week and a half. Man, it was just so so great. It was the best experience ever! I'm so glad that my mom made me go. She is always right. She said I would have fun, but I didn't belive her, and now I wish I was back in the barren, hot, dry, desert with my family pulling a heavy handcart instead of sitting here in my air conditioned home. :)
sisterhood of the bandits...
we stuck bandanas over our faces to get rid of the dust in our eyes
Aaron ate GRASSHOPPER Phil!!
 bro theodore the adorable basket  :)
me and Lynds were sisters!! :)
best ma and pa ever :)
womens pull-we're so tough
My fam voted me most dirty, so here's my orphan shot :)
Sharpies-BEST FAMILY EVER!!! I love them so much!
Let's end with a :)

No comments:

Post a Comment