Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 3: Your Parents

Dear Mom and Dad,
You guys are seriously the greatest parents anyone could ever have. You are such good examples to me, and I want to be just like you when I grow up. I wouldn't be who I am today without you two by my side. You are my heroes.Thanks for all you do, and thanks for always being there for me no matter what.We've been so many places together, and every trip has been a blast. You always make sure our family is having fun, no matter what we are doing. You always help me, my siblings, and everyone around you with whatever you can do. You have taught me that serving others makes me a happier person. Even when I'm a bum, you always always love me, and show that you care. Whenever I'm having a bad day, you try and make it better. You always make sure that everything is going well, and you assure me that everything will be ok. Thanks for teaching me the right ways, and how to deal with life when it comes my way. Even when you run around the house in ridiculous costumes when a cute boy is over, try and get me to read boring finance books, and force feed me gross health drinks, I don't even care, because it all just makes me love you more. I can never express how grateful I am for all you do for me each and every day. Thanks for everything. I love you both so much, and I'm glad that I have the chance to spend forever with you. You are the best! Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment