Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 4: Siblings

Yay! My internet is working again, so I'm going to take a small break from AP projects! Alright, here it goes..

Dear Jacie,
you are one of my very bestest friends. I love being with you, and I love everything about you.
You are so sweet to everyone, and you always care about me no matter what. You are so fun,
and just great. I love our little car trips together. I'm so glad you're my sister. Even though you're my younger sister, I still look up to you all the time. I wish I could be more like you. I don't know what I would do without you. Love you bunches.


Dear Tawnie,
I love it when you get in your hyper, funny moods.Whenever you get talking about Chinese, Harriett Tubman, America, boys, or when you get scared of a bug or Shel silverstein, you crack me up. I love being with you. Thanks for always cheering me on in everything I do.You are so talented in many ways, and so gorgeous. I love you so much. Don't you ever ever forget it. We couldn't live without you. You make life exciting. You're the best! Love you!


Dear Colton,
Man, you are seriously the best. You're super tall, super smart, and according to your little friends...beastly ;)
I love how we can tease each other all the time, and still be best buds. You make me laugh so hard. You're so good at everything you do, so whenever I beat you at something, I only scream because it's a rare joy in my life. I don't know how I could live without you. Thanks for letting me smell your cologne. You're the best  13 year old brother anyone could ask for. I'm really going to miss you a ton when I leave for college. Thanks for everything you do for me. Love ya Brotha!


Dear Tate,
I love ya bud. You are so cute and fun. I love watching you play with all your guns, action figures, and legos. You are so funny when you sleep talk/walk. You always make sure everyone is happy, and you always show us that you care. Thanks for always loving me and my friends, and caring about what's going on in our lives. I love playing games with you, and everything we do together. You make me smile when you tell me all about random boy stuff, that I hardly know what you're talking about, and when you make funny faces. You make life fun. I love you so much. I'm glad that I have a brother like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment