Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 7: Your ex love/crush

Dear Boy,
Well things were great with us for a while, then you turned into someone else. We were best friends. What happened? I'll tell you what happened. You got too cool for me and broke all your promises, then we went our seperate ways. I was mad and hurt at first, but I'm over you now, and things are going good, maybe even better. I know you think that I hate you, but I honestly don't. I'm glad we got to be friends for the time we were, and for all the good times we had. I have a lot of fun memories with you, and now we have both moved on to new things, and that's ok. Sorry for all my immature ways of handling stuff. If I were to do it all over again, I would probably be a much different person now. Thank you for all you did for me the time we were friends. I hope the rest of your life is great. See you around.
Love,
Karlie

No comments:

Post a Comment