Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 1: Best Friend

Dear Best Friend,
Thanks for always being there for me. You've been with me through all my happiness, my embarassing moments, my let-downs, my heart breaks, my triumphs, and my joys, and no matter what happens, you always care about me, and you love me for who I am. Whenever I'm with you, no matter what we do, I have so much fun. I love how we can do nothing together, and yet still have fun. You make me laugh, and you always know how to make me smile. Whenever I'm sad, you cheer me right up. You always know how to make my day. I love how we can talk about anything and everything, and how it's not akward. I love how I can be myself around you, and how you are always always nice to me even when I'm a jerk. You never make me feel like I'm not important, and you always listen. You've been my best friend since the day we met, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I don't know how I could live without you. You're just so darn great! Thanks for everything. Love ya tons.  Friends Forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment