Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 9: Someone you wish you could meet

Dear David,
I know that I technically 'met you' once, but all you did was sit at a table and sign books. The ladies rushed me on by, and I only got one tiny glance at you. We didn't even get to talk, and I don't even think you saw me. Anyway, let's fix that. Let's meet for real. I just want to say I love how you are such a sweet guy, and not a lame face like most celebrities. I like how you are shy, yet when you sing, all the angels stop to listen. I love your music, and I can't wait for you new cd to come out. I hope your life is successful, and all that fame doesn't change who you are. You are great :)


Also...
Dear Zac, Cory, Nathan, and Craig,
Oh my heck. I love you guys so much. I wish I could meet you. I would write more to all of you, but my brother and his friends are forcing me off the computer. Anyway, just know that I love you, and am one of your biggest fans. You are my favorite celebrities. Someday we WILL meet :)
Love,
a hopeless romantic












No comments:

Post a Comment