Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 2: Someone you Secretly think is Cute

Dear Secret Cute Boy,
It's no secret that I think you're cute. All my friends know...except you. I love it when you say hi to me in the halls, and how you wrote "Karlie, you are so awesome! I'm glad we're friends.We need to have more classes together!" in my yearbook, even though you don't really know me.
I love how you're a cowboy, and how we both love country music. When you wear your boots, I can't help but smile. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for cowboy boots and cowboy hats.
Your so nice to everyone, and you always have a smile on your face. I wish we could be better friends.
We should ride horses off into the sunset together. ;)
Love,
Karlie
**********************************************************
This week has been eventful so far, and I really don't want summer to end. I'm starting to stress out about the ap english project and my schedule, but on the bright side..I did get wicked awesome pink shoes! They make me happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment