Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 12: The person who has caused you the most pain

Dear Blake Jolley,
The terrible pain I have right now is because of you. I know you didn't mean to drop a giant backpack with 2 textbooks and a binder on my pinkie toe, but it was quite painful. Although it hurts, it was totally hilarious watching you try and karate fight me, then seeing you try to scare me with my brother's backpack, and accidentally dropping it on me. It hurts to put on my shoes, and sometimes it hurts to walk. My toe is now a very nice shade of purple. It's so funny how when you try and hurt me you cant, but when you don't try, I'm injured. Thanks for the laughs. I will always remember your face and noises while you tried to defeat me. Just to let you know, I totally won our little duel :)
Love,
Karlie

No comments:

Post a Comment