Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 28: Someone that changed your life

Dear friend,
You have been such a good example to me, and I look up to you so much. I wouldn't be who I am today without you. You have helped me get through lots of hard times, and lots of good times. You are always there when I need you. You make me feel so good about myself, and you make me want to be a better person. A lot of the things I have done is because of you. You help me be brave, you encourage me, you make me laugh, you show you care, and you have helped me learn that having a positive attitude will help you get through anything, and you can do anything you set your heart out to do. You have done all this and so much more. Thanks for all you do. I love you. You really have changed my life. My life wouldn't be the same without you in it.
Love, Karlie

No comments:

Post a Comment