Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 20: The person that broke your heart the hardest

Dear boy,
I was a silly junior high girl when you broke my heart, and now I get embarassed even thinking about it. I learned a lot from our friendship dying, and I've grown as well, so looking back, it's all ok. Sometimes I want to vomit when I see you, but not really because of you, just because of myself. Ok I'm sick of thinking back on this humilitating subject. Have a great day.
****************************
I'm getting kind of tired of this 30 day thing, so I'm starting to do short, lame ones, and I'm doing multiple posts each day.
I'm excited for homecoming, but a little nervous as well, which I don't even get, since I'm going with one of my best friends. We'll see how it goes. I'm kind of in a bad mood today, so sorry for the negative stuff.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment