Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 21: Someone you judged by first impression

Dear Ashley,
Before we met in zoology, I was sort of jealous of you, and I always thought you were all madrigalish, but then I met you, and found out that you are the total opposite. Thanks for being my only way of surviving that class, understanding all my weird moments, and staying friends with me afterwards. I'm so glad we became friends. You are so fun, sweet, funny, cool, and awesome. Whenever I'm with you, I have so much fun. You're so great. Sorry I judged you wrongfully at first. I'm glad we have more classes together this year. We need to hang out more, and you should get to know my other friends a little better :)
Love ya!
**********************************************************
Ok, here's the scoop.
Homecoming was a total blast ( I will post a picture or two), I made some pretty awesome jewelry, and I got a job. I'm a nanny for my young women president every tuesday, and today was my first day. It went great. The kids are adorable. I would give details of everything, but I'm exhausted, so you're going to have to use your imagination :)


No comments:

Post a Comment