Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life's Good

So basically my life has been awesome. I went on a Disney cruise over spring break to the Bahamas, then we stopped by Disneyworld for a few days. It was amazing. I saw wild dolphins, sea turtles, and an aligator, got a tan, (which is a miracle, because that never happens...never), and had tons of fun with my fam. I saw "Princess and the Frog" for the first time, and just kept watching it over and over. I loved it so much, and just had to buy it as soon as possible. It makes me happy :) I am totally in love with Prince Navine, and he's not even real. That's the problem with fictional characters these days, they're just so darn great. This is a problem. I'm not sure if I would go as far as kissing a frog to find my prince, but hopefully he will come someday and sweep me off my feet, but for now I'm doin' fine. I also went and saw "The Last Song" with my mom, because I was having a bad day, she's so great. Anyway, we both loved it, and cried our eyes out. My mom is the best, not even joking. Who else would take me to a movie that Miley is in, and cry through the whole thing with me? When I got home from my trip, I was in our school fashion show, and at first I was a little scared, but it turned out to be a total blast. I'm glad my best friend talked me into doing it. Now I am super busy with dance. I have had either rehersals, class, or concerts every day this week. My first concert was tonight, and it went really well. I'm the wind, and the best part is, I get to glow in a black light, and do a penguin slide. In my other dance I get to be a nightmare that looks like an egyptian princess. Also, I have the best family and friends ever, just sayin'. Yeah, I'd say this is definitley the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment