Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello World!

Hi world. I have finally created a blog, thanks to my two best buds. I have wanted to do this for a long time, so hopefully it all turns out alright. So today in english, we were characterizing people into colors that match their personality. Some people are bright blue, full of fun, adventure, and energy. Others are red, strong and courageous. My sister, for example would be a very bright green, full of life and spirit. Ellen thinks that I am a darkish pink, because I'm "girly, dancy, and what not." I would say I'm probably a pink too. It's kind of fun to figure out what colors people are. If I could be any color in the world, I think I would choose a super bright blue, or bright pink. I don't know why I'm writing about colors, I guess I'm just in a happy colorful  mood today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment