Thursday, July 28, 2011

I always knew, but I didn't want to admit it

Everything happens for a reason. No matter what happens, things will work out the way they are supposed to be, even if it's different than what you expect.
Even though I absolutely didn't want to go to Utah State, I know that's where I'm supposed to be. I guess I sort of always knew I'd be going there, but I didn't want to admit it. I kept thinking "anywhere but USU," but Heavenly Father had a different plan in mind. Now that I know it's the right place for me, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. People keep telling me, "you're gonna love Utah State," and even though I'm absolutely, positively, terrified, I know that it's just a way to help me grow. My Mom keeps telling me, "things just keep getting better and better." You know what? She's probably right.

3 comments:

  1. You're going to do something amazing, I know it. I love you Kar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stubborn like that to. I know what I will eventually end up doing, but refuse to admit it for the longest time! So silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to love Utah State. :)
    You'll be terrified, but you'll love it.
    And you can always just facetime me if you don't!
    but you will.

    ReplyDelete