Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yay!

I got my Personal Progress!!
I never thought I would love it, but I did. I loved it because I got to serve others and feel the spirit, and it made me so happy. It was hard work, but it was totally worth it. It's so nice to have it done.
ANNND... I finished my online financial literacy class, got all caught up in all my classes from being sick, finished 3rd term with good grades (well, except for math, but at least I didn't fail), decided where I'm going to college- Utah State Baby!!, found an apartment to live in, and sort of fixed my camera. It's been a good week :)
I couldn't have done it without this wonderful woman :)




personal progress after party
I love these girls :)
and these boys :)

basically I just like them all a lot :)

Any ideas for a good prank for April Fools? My Mom and I really get into it, and I have to pull a good one on her this year, since it's my last year home ;)

Love you all!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! We can have parties up at Utah State!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAA! OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE GOING?!!! YAY!!!! :) :)
    where are you living?

    ReplyDelete