Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Biebs!!

How could we not celebrate?
 Pin the lips on the Biebs

 Our beautiful coloring pages


Here's a clip in honor of that cute swishy haired boy.
(According to facebook's quiz, I'm this song)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIEBS!

I also spent the day celebrating National Pancake Day with free pancakes from Ihop, the opening of yogotogo, and National Pig Day. AND....we got to play on the roof and draw all over our walls(since they're ripping them out tomorrow) My mom is the best.
 our own little Bieber section 
(everyone needs a wall dedicated to them on their birthday!)

the rest of our amazing wall
(Includes: David Archultea and Zac Efron love, of course I didn't forget them, and anything else you can think of)
Oh, and I got my ticket to Florida. :)

It was definitely a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment