Monday, May 24, 2010

and such

On saturday, I went to lagoon with a bunch of my buds for Hannah's clogging competition. Oh man, it was fun. It involved best friends, cute boys (very cute boys), food, dancing, and rides. Can't get much better than that. :) I would tell all about it, but I'm too tired to write everything right now. Just know that it was a total blast, and I love my friends.
I also went and saw "Letters to Juliet" with my mom and sister. Oh my gosh, I totally totally loved it. It's so so so adorable. I'm such a sucker for chick flicks. I'm definately going to buy it, and I want to go see it again soon with my friends.
Yesterday, I went to my grandma's house, and played baseball in the rain with my cousins. We were soaked, but we were loving every minute of it. They are the best, and I always have so much fun when I'm with them. I love my family. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. My cousin, who's a year older than me, took a senior who had never been asked to any high school dance to prom. I'm so proud of him.
 My birthday is in a week! I'm so excited! I'm going to Idaho to see our friends (practically family) to celebrate, since it's family party this year. We are going to go on a shopping spree, and having a nerf gun war. It's going to be great!
School is alomost out, and I need to get my grades up, and my work done, then once the snow is gone, summer will finally be here, and I will be free from math and school forever, well a few months anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment