Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm going on a mission!

Well, obviously, I got my call:) I'm going to San Jose, California! Spanish speaking!! :) As soon as I opened the letter, all my fears just went away, and I knew that everything would be ok. The spirit was so strong, and I'm so grateful that I was able to be surrounded by some of the people I love most. I am most excited about the Spanish. I had my hopes up really high for foreign, so I was a little bit disappointed,  but I know California is where I'm supposed to be, so I'm excited:) Heavenly Father's plan is always way better than what we have planned for ourselves, so I know it's going to be really great:) He also knows the desires of our hearts. I was hoping for Spanish speaking the whole time, and he gave it to me:) I just know that I'm going to love it, because I'll be serving the Lord everyday! I leave February 20, and I can't wait! I feel so blessed! My heart is so full. I'm going on a mission!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment