Monday, October 15, 2012

:)

 I have decided to go on a mission! During conference, President Monson announced that the missionary ages have changed. Men can go at 18, and girls can now go at 19. As soon as he announced that, me and my Mom looked at each other and both started crying. We knew I was going to go. I ran upstairs, and said a prayer. Everything felt right. I felt warmth, peace, and a little bit of that "Oh my gosh I'm scared" feeling. I am starting my papers tomorrow, and I can't wait. I can't help but feel that this new change is for me. Some people have told me that this is all so sudden, and I should wait until the summer, but I've talked with Heavenly Father, and we've decided on next semester. I'm putting my availability date for December 26. I cannot wait to serve the Lord for 18 months teaching others about the true happiness of The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm nervous, but also really excited. I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing at this time, and I am so grateful for this new blessing in my life.



2 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm so excited for you!

    Good luck in the mission field!
    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be such a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete