Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goodbye

Today I said goodbye to my best friend for two whole years. It was perfect. 
Here's a little entry from my journal: "Chase stood there looking at me for a sec, then he gave me the best hug I have ever received. Ever. He held me so tight, and so close. I said, “thanks for everything,” and he just held me tighter. Man, what a hug. He didn’t need to say anything, because he had said everything that needed to be said in that hug.  I can’t really explain what I felt, but I can say that as he hugged me, I knew that everything was going to be ok....As I walked out he said, "See you in two!"...I looked at him in the window, and he just stood there watching me get in my car. I took one last look at him, then drove away."
Man, he is so great. He's going to be the best missionary there ever was! 

Then:)
Now:)

Love you Chase! See you in two!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment