Monday, May 9, 2011

Random Facts about Me

*I wear crazy un-matching socks everyday. never white. ever.
*I am obsessed with weddings
*I dry every flower I am ever given.
*I keep every letter/note that is given to me, and put it in my Winnie The Pooh folder 
*I have a drawer of really special things (which includes Winnie) and another drawer of just normal special things
*My laptop is named Terrance Eugene after my two favorite things, Tinkerbell and Tangled duh
*Old people baseball is one of my favorite games
*I drive up by the temple pretty much every day, just to think and go for a ride.
*I am terrified of moths, seagulls, and fish
*My favorite book besides Harry Potter is Bright Blue Miracle, which I only read because Erbear told me it was about a polynesian, but he ended up only being in it like 6 pages, but I still loved it anyway.
*I am in love with polynesians and blacks
*I love going in our new pantry
*I love being read to
*I love people playing with my hair
*I love nicknames
*I wear the ring I made in jewelry, and my CTR ring everyday.
*I love horses, penguins, giraffes, elephants, otters, pandas, dolphins, and whales
*I feel like I should love owls, but I don't.
*I have written in my journal everyday since 9th grade
*I love to color and paint
*I wish I had my splits so so bad
*I have never eaten a hot dog
*Condiments are a no no
*I really want some sparkly toms
Ok I am done now. I honestly don't know why I wrote all of that, when I had a totally different post in mind...oh well. Maybe you learned something new. 
Oh and....
HAPPY DAVID DAY EVERYONE! :)


2 comments:

  1. I still need to read the Harry Potter books to you!! We should make a goal for this summer, that I read every single book out loud to you! Because I love reading out loud, you love being read to, and we both love Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! Let's do it this summer:)

    ReplyDelete