Monday, February 7, 2011

The Dancing Queen

Jacie wrote me this adorable poem and I just thought I'd share it with y'all :)

Once upon a time there was a girl who could dance, jump, swirl, and twirl. But this dancing girl had a dream, and she believed in it, as crazy as it seemed. Se believed she would find her handsome prince boy, then she would dance with him with joy. Then one day she met a guy, and she wasn't about to kiss him goodbye. He was nice, funny, liked walks on the beach, and he bought her ice cream, 2 cones each!
They started to get to know each other, and they knew they could find no better lover. Then one day, he asked her to marry, with a ring and a tiny fairy. They then lived happily ever after and more, and danced through eternity on the dance floor!


I love it so much :) She's going to be a famous poet someday. I just know it.


1 comment:

  1. Kar, this is like exactly what will happen to you one day. I know it.

    Also, I am so glad you're feeling better. And your house is going to be so much fun. I love you!

    ReplyDelete