Monday, January 31, 2011

Random thoughts of Karlie

*how come every attractive guy has to have a girlfriend?????!!!!!!!!!
oh wait, because they are attractive. dang it.
*BYU- please hurry and send me something. preferably an acceptance letter. it's killing me. thanks.
*I mastered the frog in yoga today... :)
*Dear house, please hurry and get finished before I am moved out, so I have time to enjoy you.
*Dear brother's friends, you're driving me crazy. stop screaming like little girls and playing dying dinosaur sounds.
*Dear boy, thanks for the cute 14 page text. it made being sick all weekend worth it. :)
*Stop saying dear
*I need to clean my room
*I'm not allowed to have any dairy or gluten for 2 weeks (and I have to eat raw garlic every night) on account of the sick stomach. It's only the first day, and I'm already dying. How am I going to live without my cheese or ice cream?
*I finished journal number 11 :) On to number 12!! it's pink :)
*Thank Heavens I'm not a boy.
*I'm thinking of changing my blog name....any ideas?
well, I'm going to stop telling you all my random thoughts now. Love you all :)
Here's a random picture to add to all the randomness :) I'm such an amazing model in my ski pants and man's jacket ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment