Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm getting old...

Reasons why I can't grow up.
I love Princesses, Disney, pink, and fairies, way too much.
I am directionally challenged. (Not kidding, I still have struggles getting to Wendy's)
I don't know how to use a bank.
I don't know how to put gas in my car.
I don't have a car.
I want to collect Princess/Troy Bolton Barbies.
Yesterday I asked my ortho to make me a new bright pink retainer with Tinkerbell on the top.
I need a Job.
On our cruise, I got more excited about dancing with Mickey than the little kids did. (they didn't let me... they said I was "too old.")
I am not excited to move away from home.
I'm almost graduated, and my 7th grade brother and sister are a foot taller than me, and my 10 year old brother comes up to my chin.
Wrinkles scare me.
***I'm sure adult life will be just great once I get the hang of it, but for now, I'm still going to be a 6 year old little girl at heart, who will never know what it's like to be 5 feet.

1 comment: