Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love/Hates of the week

Lately I
love: glitter
hate: hundreds of moths flying around my door
love: Apollo Ono
hate: everyone I want to ask to Christmas getting asked
love: my house is being remodeled next week!
love: white bread
love: young women leaders
hate: being a procrastinator
love: that little basket under the desk you can put your feet on
hate: stomach aches
love: hearing my little brother sleep talk
love: saving Petunia (was that her name?) the lady bug
hate: timed english essays
love: my family
love: BFF's
love: the fall colors on the trees
hate: stressing over college
love: Ty, Cal, Saylor (kids I nanny)
love: neine's blog
hate: my shampoo that doesn't work like it should
love: Empire chinese food
love: my boots
love: dance teacher
love: peanut butter
want: a potato, ice cream, orange juice, and a nap
oh goodness, that was random!

2 comments:

  1. Kar, I love you!! And yes, Petunia was a great addition to our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is spelled "Ohno" :)

    ReplyDelete